The top 6 reasons why Hearables will be the next big thing in technology...
Hearables (wearable technology worn in the ear) are more than just variations on existing headsets. The new crop of wireless smart earphones feature advancements that go beyond simply taking calls and listening to music. These miniaturized in-ear computers cover a diverse range of applications and create new opportunities to deliver a better quality of life for users!
Lifestyle Hearing wants to share the top 6 reasons why the Hearables sector will definitely be one worth watching.
1. Snug, secure fit
- Fits discreetly in the ear.
- Fit can be customized to individual needs through your local Hearing Aid Provider.
2. Music in your ears
- Listen to music without any other device, or stream crystal clear audio from your phone.
3. Fitness tracker
- Track movements like pace, steps, cadence, and distance.
- Measure heart rate, oxygen saturation and energy spent.
4. Health monitor blood pressure, temperature, pulse and even electrocardiography — the electrical activity of the heart, from a very unobtrusive position on the body.
5. Waterproof capabilities
- Don’t be afraid to work up a sweat or use while in the shower or swimming pool.
6. Smartphone companion
- Answer or reject incoming calls by nodding or shaking your head.
- Follow your GPS directions and search the web with voice commands.
Lifestyle Hearing is a full service hearing aid practice located in La Verne that prides itself on staying up to date with the latest hearing-related technology. The practice offers comprehensive services including hearing tests, hearing aid repair, custom ear plugs for music, noise protection and many other applications.