The most noticeable thing that you wear each day is your smile. A gorgeous smile can leave a great impression on everyone that you meet, making you feel confident as you go throughout your day.
If your smile is memorable for all the wrong reasons, and you find yourself hiding it from sight, Dr. Therese Murphy can help. Dr. Murphy’s experience allows her to create subtle enhancements to create the most beautiful
and natural looking smiles! At Temecula Ridge Dentistry, we can reinvent your smile with our wide range of dental cosmetic enhancements.
What Sets Dr. Murphy Apart?
Since 1986, Dr. Murphy has focused on gentle techniques and attentiveness that exceeds the expectations of her patients. Some of the ways she does this are by:
• Giving her patients time to rest during their procedures
• Performing what her patients call “pain free” injections to ensure that there is no discomfort when they are having their teeth worked on
• Being dedicated to meeting the needs of people with previous bad experiences in the dental office
• Providing anti-anxiety medication to her patients as necessary
• Respecting each person as an individual
• Treating her patients as if they were her own friend, brother, sister, or child
• Not pressuring people into getting treatment that they don’t want
• Scheduling treatments in stages, rather than doing it all at one time
Our passion is providing high quality dentistry for our patients and changing people’s lives by helping them realize their dream of having a healthy beautiful smile! Our number one concern for you over and above all others is quality dental treatment using the highest standards of materials and practice precautions available. We achieve this by performing thorough examinations and developing detailed treatment plans, providing you with a comprehensive and personalized dental visit.
• General Dentistry
• Cosmetic Dentistry
• Restorative Dentistry
• Pediatric Dentistry
• Oral Cancer Screening
Our office is located on the southeast corner of Winchester Road and Enterprise Circle (southwest of the Jefferson Avenue and Winchester Road intersection). Look for the Pacific Bank building and you’ll find our entrance facing Winchester Road. Parking is conveniently available right by the door.
Unable to display Facebook posts.