“Paint Color Selection Made Easy” is the value we bring by selecting the perfect paint color palette for your home or business in a one-time appointment. Our paint color consultant service has been a fixture throughout the Coachella Valley for the last decade servicing over 7,000 home owners, business owners, condos, and homeowner associations (HOAs).
House Paint Color Ideas
While you may have house paint color ideas in mind, turning your vision into reality by choosing the “perfect” paint color whose shade and brightness ties everything together can be an exasperating process. Perhaps you have made the decision to freshen up the look of your home or business but cannot decide on the paint color. The process of gathering paint color samples, putting paint swatches on the wall and not getting the look you want can be extremely frustrating and costly.
Well, take a deep breath… The Color Coach Palm Desert chooses paint colors for you! Even if you have already invested in flooring or cabinets, we can tie all of those expensive investments together into a perfect paint color palette by coordinating paint colors specifically chosen just for you.
The Color Coach Team, founded by Paula DeMars in 2002, has serviced over 7,000 satisfied customers throughout the Southwest. The Color Coach expanded to the Coachella Valley in 2007 forming the The Color Coach Palm Desert team which is co-owned by Dana Hilton and Diane Achman.
Selection of paint color palette for residences, businesses and homeowner associations can be a difficult, time consuming and often a frustrating task. The Color Coach Palm Desert is a paint color coordinator that picks paint colors using a process developed from years of experience and eliminates the anxiety and expense of paint color sample guesswork. Our paint color consultant expertise and passion for color ensures a harmonious and aesthetic balance for your property. The end result of our process provides you with a perfect paint color palette.
The Color Coach will:
– Personalize your property through the use of color
– Create a flow of color… from traditional to ultra-modern
– Create a mood… from neutral and serene to saturated and exciting
– Accentuate the best architectural features, minimizing from lesser ones
– Save time… one time appointment, generally 1-3 hours
The Paint Color Selection Process – So, what’s involved in the paint color selection process?
– We come to your home or business and discuss the colors you love and especially those you dislike
– We will show you paint colors that will coordinate key elements in each room (furniture, artwork, fabrics, flooring, etc.)
– The paint colors selected will result in your personal color palette that brings a greater style and flow to your home
– After the consultation, you’ll receive a room-by-room portfolio of your paint colors